Full Mechanical Services
Our services can help keep your car driving safely, preventing accidents and saving you money on costly damages and repairs. The professional and friendly technicians at GT Auto Repair are here to handle all of your automotive needs.
Maintenance & Service Includes:
- Oil changes & grease
- inspect air filter
- check and top up fluids
- check belts and hoses
- visual inspect steering and suspension parts
- visual inspect exhaust system
- visual inspect tires
- cooling system check + antifreeze strength
- battery service/charging and starting
Air Conditioning Service
Regular inspections help ensure cooling efficiency and identify possible refrigerant leaks. Additional services your vehicle might need include:
- System fan level check
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
- Output temperature check
- Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
- Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
- Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seal failure
What tune-ups do: A routine tune-up can easily protect against major engine problems by finding and changing worn components such as spark plugs and fuel filters.
Why tune-up service is necessary: Just like anything else, your vehicle has parts that have a life expectancy. These parts and their life expectancy are shown in your owner’s manual with specific manufacturer benchmarks, about every 45,000 kilometers. While these parts may last longer than the suggested time frame, it is a good idea to have them checked by a qualified mechanic at GT Auto Repair, on a regular basis.
Your car’s suspension and steering system allows your wheels to move independently of the car, while keeping it “suspended” and stable. Worn or loose components affect the suspension system’s ability to control motion and alignment angles, resulting in vehicle handling and stability deterioration, as well as accelerated tire wear. The suspension system includes:
- Control arms
- Ball joints
- Springs (coil or leaf)
- Shock absorbers
So much of your time is spent in your vehicle, so ensure that it is set up to make your life easier and more enjoyable. Start improving the functionality and appearance of your vehicle today- you can access everything you need through GT Auto Repair. It’s not only what takes you to where you need to go, it’s constantly being put to work and still looking great. Your ride already looks good. What if you could make it look great?
At GT Auto Repair, we can make your ride look great with custom auto parts & accessories. We want to help you, and other drivers at GT Auto Repair. Call us now at (902) 434-1971 to start building the perfect accessory package for your whip.
Brake Repair & Inspection
There are several braking issues that can indicate your vehicle needs brake repair work. Get a brake service inspection if:
- The brake pedal seems to be spongy or presses farther to the floor than usual
- Your vehicle pulls to the right or left when you brake
- Unusual noises or vibrations occur during braking
- Many brake pads today have a built-in metal component that creates a slight squeal. The squeal increases in volume over time to alert you of the need for service. If you begin to hear a loud squeal, make sure to bring your vehicle to us for an inspection.
-2 and 4 wheel alignments starting at $69.95 – $89.95
- Undercoating – Fluid Film
- In House towing
- Tire Sales, Install & Balancing – $69.95-$99.95
- Diagnostic for CHECK ENGINE LIGHT or any warning light – $89.95 – one hour service
- Summer & Winter Maintenance Service Packages.